A decision to close the school is never taken lightly but there are occasions, albeit rare, when the school has to close unexpectedly. Examples include:
- adverse weather such as heavy snowfall;
- no heating due to a broken boiler;
- no running water.
Should the occasion arise, the school will endeavour to notify parents/carers quickly and in a variety of ways:
- a message on our website (see Latest News);
- a text message sent to the 'priority 1' contact;
- a message on our school app (MySchoolsApp);
- via the local radio stations (BBC Berkshire and Heart FM).