Our Curriculum Intent
Our curriculum provides our children with:
- a rich depth of knowledge.
- the skills to recall key facts and apply these independently in different situations.
- a love of learning; being curious, confident and unafraid to ask questions or make mistakes.
- the ability to articulate their thoughts and ideas, and to make connections.
- an understanding of their place in the world with tolerance and respect for all.
- the ability to think for themselves and learn from others.
In addition to the subject information, we have also provided links to the Department for Education's National Curriculum document and to a parents' primary grammar glossary.