Our equality objectives are based on the principles of human rights and human dignity, and can be summarised as follows:
- To ensure that the school retains a culture of advancing equality both in its policies and its practices
- To develop the children's understanding of, and commitment to, the promotion of equality and the elimination of discriminatory practices and beliefs
- To deepen an understanding among all children and staff of the strengths and needs of all protected characteristic groups
- To continue to seek ways in which the culture, policies and practices within school can be further improved to advance equality and to eliminate discrimination
- To celebrate the rich variety of individual and group characteristics which constitute our school community, as well as the wider world.